ConnTech Inc. is not responsible for errors or omissions in its site.
- ConnTech Inc. makes every effort to ensure that the information (product descriptions, photos and other information) that’s on its website is timely and accurate. However, it’s not possible for us to assure the absolute veracity and completeness of that information, as errors may find their way into the site. The placement of any inaccurate information on ConnTech Inc.’s site is completely unintentional. Various technology factors may also affect the product presentation. The image resolution of the camera, computer display technology, browser type and other factors may all affect the quality of product presentation. Slight variations in color are possible and likely.
- ConnTech Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this website and to make any and all changes to the website, the materials and products, programs, services, prices, and information contained on this website at any time and without notice.
- ConnTech Inc. fully understands the importance of user’s privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorized access by having various administrative and technology safeguards in place, and by ensuring that that information is shared only in a most confidential manner.
- Some of the products depicted on this web site may not be available in your home market, for which we apologize. We are making every effort to make this entire web site available in your target language. As we work towards that goal, however, certain sections may be limited to English only and will be available in your language in the future.
ConnTech Inc. is not responsible for the use of its site.
- ConnTech Inc. makes no warranty (express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement), nor does it assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information that’s posted on its website.
- ConnTech Inc. assumes no responsibility for loss or damages resulting from the use of that information.
- Users of this website acknowledge that any reliance on any such information contained on the website shall be at your sole risk. The users of the site shall indemnify and hold ConnTech Inc., its officers, employees, and agents harmless from any damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses arising out of or related to their use of this website or the information presented on this website.
ConnTech Inc. does not endorse other companies or organizations.
- Users may find links to other companies or organizations while browsing our website. Such links are provided by ConnTech Inc. solely for user’s convenience, and they do not indicate ConnTech Inc.’s endorsement or approval of products, services, of information provided by such sites.
- ConnTech Inc. is not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites and can’t control, and does not guarantee, availability of those external sites.
- If you use these links, you will leave the ConnTech Inc. website and do so at your own risk.
- ConnTech Inc. makes no warranty or representation as to, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the contents of those linked websites.
ConnTech Inc. cannot ensure a completely risk-free exchange or storage of information.
- ConnTech Inc. employs the latest state-of-the art computer security technology to ensure that the information that it collects and stores is kept away from unauthorized individuals. However, ConnTech Inc. cannot guarantee absolute safety of data as no security system is impenetrable. Our customers have the ability to contact us via other means (mail, phone, fax) if they feel that their information of sensitive nature might get compromised at any given time by using our website.
Payment for Purchases from ConnTech Inc.
- When you purchase products from the ConnTech Inc. website, your complete purchase order is processed by ConnTech Inc., but your payment information is submitted directly by you to a third party website for processing of your payment only.
- ConnTech Inc. does not collect, store, or see your credit card information, only the third party website obtains the information regarding to your payment by credit card.
- ConnTech Inc. is not responsible to you for the handling of that third party website. ConnTech Inc. has, however, ensured itself that the third party is handling your payment information in a secure and safe manner, and that the third party is a company with a reputation for handling credit card payments in a safe, secure manner.
- All invoices are payable in U.S. Dollars. Terms of sale are C.O.D. (Cash On Delivery) paid only by PayPal or one of the accepted credit cards.
How To Order:
- Call us at 1 (954) 449-5406 Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST. Fax Orders to (954) 302-8406.
- You may also Order Online via Email through our conntact us page, or via our Online Shop.
- Prices quoted are paid at purchase via PayPal or credit card and ConnTech Inc. reserves the right to refuse any order.
- There is no minimum order.
- All order cancellations must be made in writing before shipment. Any order cancelled after shipment falls under our return policy and may be subject to restocking and return shipping fees.
- Non-stock or special order items that are in transit may not be cancelled under any circumstance. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review all order confirmations for accuracy. Failure to do so might cause shipping and/or pricing errors that will become the buyer’s responsibility.
- The price(s) quoted and viewed on our web site may be based on prices in effect at the time of quoting and/or viewing, and therefore may not be the same as the price(s) on your order if placed at a different time.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to confirm price(s) at the time the order is placed. Faxed orders will be confirmed upon request only.
- Pricing does not include sales tax, shipping, handling and insurance. All prices quoted and/or viewed on our dealer store are based on COD terms.
Freight and Shipping Expectations:
- All orders for in-stock items are shipped from Pembroke Pines, Florida. Non-stock items will be shipped from a third party supplier when possible.
- All orders are shipped FOBO (Free On Board Origin shipping point) This means that once the shipment has left our dock the buyer is responsible for the goods. This also means that ConnTech will pay for shipping costs at origination but will include those charges to the buyer’s costs.
- All orders placed before 3pm EST will be shipped the same day, orders placed after 3pm will be shipped next business day.
- Delivery dates given by the Company indicate estimated delivery times and shall not amount to any contractual obligation to deliver at the time stated.
- ConnTech Inc. does not accept liability for direct or consequential loss/damage arising from any delays in delivery. ConnTech Inc. will not be liable for expedited freight due to factory delays.
- All shipping, billing or pricing errors must be reported to ConnTech Inc. within 7 days of receipt of shipment; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ConnTech Inc. will carefully pack and inspect all orders before shipment, however, our responsibility ends when the respective carrier issues its receipt of the shipment from us. From that point on all claims are the responsibility of the buyer; ConnTech Inc. will not file claims on buyer’s behalf. We recommend that you promptly open the carton(s) and inspect the shipment upon its delivery to you. If any product is missing or damaged, make notations to that effect on both the carrier’s and your copies of the freight bill and delivery receipt.
- If you discover damages after delivery, immediately report the damage to the carrier and request an inspection. The length of time allowed to report concealed loss or damage varies in different sections of the country and with different carriers, but in many instances it is less than 15 days after delivery. Published carrier rules should be read carefully. The carton and packing materials, as well as the damaged products should be held for inspection. You will also be required to file a written claim with the carrier within nine (9) months after the date of delivery. ConnTech Inc. will not accept return of merchandise damaged in transit. Please be prompt in reporting any discrepancy you discover when opening your merchandise since immediate response is the best tool for solving issues of this nature.
- Transit time will be defined by the shipping mode you selected and paid for, and will be accessible with your tracking number. Any discrepancy must be resolved directly with the shipping company delivering the merchandise. ConnTech will not be responsible for shipping delays once the merchandise has left our dock.
- All manufacturer’s warranties apply.
- ConnTech Inc. will provide advance replacements for out of carton failures for 30 days from date of shipment if inventory is available. After thirty (30) days, buyer must return units to respective factory for necessary repairs.
- ConnTech Inc. accepts no responsibility for factory warranties or repairs after thirty (30) days.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from our customer service department prior to return. This number must be marked on all documents related to the return, as well as clearly visible on the outside of any package(s) being returned.
- All material must be returned within thirty (30) days after authorization is received.
- Products must be new, unaltered, in original cartons and in re-saleable condition.
- Return freight is to be prepaid by the buyer unless otherwise authorized in advance.
- Product must be a standard catalog item.
- Merchandise that is custom ordered, non-standard, or obsolete is not returnable for credit reimbursement.
- Credit will be issued at the price(s) originally invoiced or at the current selling price and will be given in the form of a credit card reimbursement and not cash after the item has been received and examined.
- All returns are subject to inspection of quality and count. No credit will be authorized or implied until ConnTech Inc. performs an evaluation. The invoice value of the product to be returned must be no less than $50.00 to qualify for an accommodation return.
- Refused returns will be charged a 25% restock fee plus all applicable shipping charges.